Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: October 13, 2016
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.thepicollection.com/homies-for-life-program website and the Homies for Life Program (the “Service”) operated by Ellemsee LLC DBA The Pi Collection(“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to participate in any service made available through the Homies for Life Program (“Program Participation”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Program Participation including, without limitation, your full name, phone number, mailing address, email address, and any pertinent content to complete the application process. You further acknowledge the following Program Participation guidlines:
- All repairs and replacements will be approved at our discretion.
- The Homies for Life Program Form must be filled out with a photo of the jewelry piece in need of TLC prior to sending to The Pi Collection.
- Authorization and an RA number is required before the jewelry piece is eligible for the Homies for Life Program.
- The Homies for Life Program Form must be authorized by an associate from The Pi Collection before the jewelry piece is eligible for the Homies for Life Program.
- Repairs and replacements will not be started until the owner of the jewelry piece approves the repair.
- Once repairs and replacements are approved by the jewelry owner, changes cannot be made to the work order.
- If the piece is beyond repair or discontinued, The Pi Collection will replace the jewelry piece with an item similar to the original piece of equal value according to The Pi Collection’s MSRP.
- No cash refunds will be issued.
- Customers are liable for freight and insurance charges when sending the items to The Pi Collection.
- Products returned or repaired under the Homies for Life Program will be returned within the US free of charge.
- Customers outside of the US are responsible for freight and insurance charges to and from The Pi Collection.
- We recommend all packages to be insured. Tracking information is helpful in getting your refreshed jewelry piece to you as soon as possible.
- The Pi Collection is not liable for any lost or stolen packages in transit to and from our head quarters.
- The piece in need of repair or replacement, at our discretion, must be sent to The Pi Collection within 30 days of program authorization. If the piece is not received within the 30 days, the case will be closed and a new case will need to be initiated.
- The Pi Collection does not replace lost or stolen pieces. (ie. lost side to an earring.) Please contact email@example.com for info on how to replace your lost buddy at a nominal fee.
- Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this program.
- Proof of authenticity is required for program eligibility. (ie. photo of jewelry piece, photo of purchase receipt)
- No drop offs accepted.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content uploaded to https://www.thepicollection.com and any sub-directories.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to thirdparty web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Ellemsee LLC DBA The Pi Collection.
Ellemsee LLC DBA The Pi Collection has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Ellemsee LLC DBA The Pi Collection shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.